When was the last time you had garage door service, maintenance or a tune up? If you can’t remember and if you live in or around Minneapolis, MN, it might be time to schedule an appointment. The old saying “don’t fix it if it’s not broken” doesn’t necessarily apply to your garage door system. It’s a good idea to periodically check all of the working parts of your garage door and garage door opener to head off any potential problems. Just as you would regularly have your car tuned up, the oil changed, tires rotated and perform a 21 point safety inspection, your garage door deserves the same dedicated attention.
Regular preventative maintenance will help you avoid expensive garage door repair bills and emergency appointments. We make it easy and affordable. During a garage door tune-up, maintenance and safety inspection, our technicians will:
- Check and adjust door balance, hinges, rollers, cables, bearings, springs, tracks, and sensors
- Lubricate gears and other moving parts to prevent grinding, stripping and premature failure
- Examine tracks for obstructions and signs of wear
- Check and adjust all garage door opener components
- Inspect weather stripping and bottom rubber
- Inspect door/sections for damage, cracks, and wear
- Make recommendations for repair or replacement, if applicable
Aladdin Garage Door Repair of Minneapolis, MN would like to be your source for all of your garage door needs, whether it’s for service or maintenance. Our trucks are equipped with standard replacement parts to ensure your garage door system is running at peak performance before we leave your home.Schedule an appointment with us today at (612) 314-3040 or complete our online form. You and your garage door will be happy you did!