Well-functioning garage doors are essential to any property, but they’re especially critical to commercial operations—not only for anti-theft and security purposes, but for thermal efficiency and style as well. If creaky, noisy, or poorly hanging garage doors are detracting from the professionalism of your business and putting your inventory at risk, don’t wait! Contact Aladdin Garage Doors today for exceptionally fast and top-quality business garage door repairs.
What Kind of Commercial Garage Repair Do You Need?
When they’re working correctly, garage doors are a smooth and seamless addition to your life. It’s easy to forget the complex mechanisms hard at work keeping your commercial garage doors opening and closing every day. However, heavy use of commercial garage doors can lead to malfunctions or failed operations over time.
If you’re experiencing issues with your commercial garage door, it could be a result of wear and tear, environmental factors or human error. Fortunately, Aladdin Garage Doors are the experts at recognizing why your commercial overhead door repair is necessary — and exactly how to fix it.
Common reasons for commercial door repairs include:
- Damaged rollers: Depending on its material and frequency of use, garage door rollers can eventually wear down or come off the track. Damaged or corroded rollers will need to be repaired or replaced entirely.
- Damaged cables: Broken or worn cables can cause issues with your commercial garage door opening or closing. Inspect your cables visually on a regular basis to spot any signs of fraying or rust, and give us a call for repairs and replacements.
- Damaged springs: Broken or rusted torsion springs are often the culprit of commercial garage door malfunctions.
- Damaged panels: Door panels can be damaged by heavy impacts, calling for simple repairs or entire replacements.
- Misaligned tracks: If your tracks become corroded or are impacted, they can slip out of alignment. If you’re able to call for an industrial door repair quickly, this can be remedied. However, misaligned tracks can worsen over time and may eventually require an entire overhead system replacement.
How to Know When It’s Time for a Commercial Door Repair Service
Wondering if the time has come for commercial garage door repair services? If your overhead door receives heavy everyday use, even the highest-quality door will need repairs and maintenance from time to time.
The following warning signs are common indicators that it’s time to look for commercial garage door repair assistance from the professionals:
- Issues opening and closing: A perfectly functioning overhead door will open and close seamlessly. If your door is sticking, moving irregularly or failing to operate at all, commercial door repair is likely necessary.
- Shaking or tremors: Shaky garage doors can mean any number of things, from poor lubrication to problematic rollers. If you notice irregular shakes, request a commercial garage door repair before your situation escalates.
- Sagging: If your overhead door is slowly losing height or structure, something is amiss. Sagging typically indicates an issue with your springs, rollers or tracks.
- Unexpected noise: Noticing any uncharacteristic squeaks or grinding noises? Loud garage doors can indicate that your springs or rollers are becoming misaligned. Commercial garage repair services can identify the cause of the noise and provide you with a quick fix.
- Damage: Even if your garage door is still operating smoothly, you might observe issues like chips, cracks, dings, loose rubber or worn edges. An overhead door repair service can remedy these minor problems before they lead to more complex issues.
Spotted any of these telltale signs and wondering, “Where can I find commercial garage door repair near me?” If so, that’s where Aladdin Garage Doors comes in. Give us a call today and we’ll be there to help in no time.
Expert Commercial Garage Door Service Calls—Done the Same Day!
Whether you manage a busy loading dock, an extensive manufacturing plant, or a small auto repair shop, you need garage doors that function flawlessly and look great—and that’s exactly what you’ll get from Aladdin Garage Doors! Our service technicians have years of experience working with dozens of garage door brands, and they know how to fix or replace any part, from rollers, cables, and springs to drums, brackets, and struts.
When we make our commercial garage door service calls, we pledge to provide the industry’s best in every way, including:
- Upfront cost estimates for labor and parts
- High-quality parts from brands like Clopay, Amarr, Wayne Dalton, and LiftMaster
- Uniformed, trained, and certified technicians
- A guaranteed two-hour window on service calls
- 24/7 emergency service at no extra charge
- Fully stocked service vehicles for fast, hassle-free repairs
- A minimum four-year warranty on parts and a full-year warranty on labor
- Dedicated and accessible customer service 24/7
We know how important your business garage doors are, and we’re proud to offer same-day commercial garage door service calls if you call before 2 PM! No matter how large or small the problem may, you’re guaranteed the highest levels of service and care from our skilled associates.
Request an Estimate for Your Business Garage Door Repairs Now
Don’t let a worn-down garage door wait—get in touch with Aladdin Garage Doors today to learn more about our reliable garage door repairs and request your free cost estimate. Start right away by calling us or filling out our quick online form now!