Are you looking for the best garage door repair company to fix your broken garage door? Maybe your door is damaged or your opener isn’t working anymore. Does the door get stuck and open only half way? Did you hear a loud “bang” and now the door just won’t open? Has it been a while since you’ve had maintenance done on your garage door? Let’s take a look at some of the more common garage door repairs and why you might want to call a professional garage door repair company.
Garage doors and garage door openers have many components that may require repair or replacement over time. These include:
- Torsion Springs – If your spring breaks your garage door will not open. Because garage door springs are under extreme tension, replacing a spring can be very dangerous and requires an experienced professional.
- Cables – Garage door cables can snap or come off the pulley. They are responsible for carrying the load of the door. If the cable breaks, the door won’t open.
- Rollers – Rollers allow your door to perform a smooth open and close. When they are bent or broken they need replacement.
- Track – The track holds and guides the rollers’ smooth operation. If it is bent or out of alignment, it can affect the other parts of the garage door.
- Remote Controls, Wall Units and Outside Keypads – These are the key components that allow you to enter and exit your garage.
- Safety Sensors – Safety sensors sense when objects are in the way of the door closing. If they are not in alignment or are blinking, the door won’t close and the door will reverse.
- Door Sections – If your garage door is hit and damaged, it may be possible to replace a section of the door instead of replacing the entire door.
- Garage Door Openers – There are several reasons your garage door opener is not working. It is recommended to have a professional diagnose the problem.
Aladdin Garage Door Repairs of Minneapolis, MN specializes in garage door sales, service, repair and maintenance. If you call us by 2 pm, we promise to serve you the same day or we will pay for your service call … it will be FREE! So when you’re looking for the best garage door repair company in Minneapolis, MN call us today at (612) 314-3040.