Atlanta, GA Garage Doors
Is it finally time to upgrade that aging garage door for your home or business? Our premium garage door replacement services will meet your needs. We represent some of the top garage door brands in the industry. Our products come from manufacturers that are renowned for quality, including C.H.I., Amarr, Clopay®, and LiftMaster.
No matter how much you enjoy DIY projects, most garage door work is best left to the experts. Let our experienced, professional team handle all of your repair and replacement needs — without you having to lift a finger. All of our garage door specialists are screened, trained, and certified to ensure your complete peace of mind.
With exclusive warranties from a team with several industry awards, you’ll know your garage doors are in good hands. Examples of the numerous awards we've earned as a result of our repair and replacement services include the BBB Complaint-Free Award from 2009-2016 and the Angie's List Super Service Award from 2015-2016.
When you need Residential or Commercial garage door repair r replacement in Atlanta, call the proven services of Aladdin Garage Doors of Covington. Since the day we opened and started serving Georgia, we’ve been driven to provide exceptional customer service. This shows in our quality products, courteous team, and cost-effective prices!
Affordable Garage Door Repairs in Atlanta, GA
When your garage door isn’t working, you need fast, affordable garage door repair and you need it now! Garage doors and garage door openers have many components that may need repair over time. They include:
- Garage Door Openers – There are several reasons your door opener is not working. It is recommended to have a quality garage door repair company diagnose the problem and fix it.
- Springs – When garage door torsion springs break, your garage door will not open. Replacing springs can be very dangerous and requires an experienced professional.
- Cables – Garage door cables can become frayed, snap, break or come off the pulley. If the cable breaks, the door won’t open.
- Rollers – Rollers allow your door open and close smoothly. When they are bent or broken they need replacement.
- Track – The track holds and guides the rollers’ smooth operation. If it is bent or out of alignment, it can affect the other parts of the garage door.
- Inside Wall Units, Outside Keypads, Remote Controls – These allow you to enter and exit your garage.
- Safety Sensors – Safety (photo) sensors sense when objects are in the way of the door closing. If they are not in alignment or are blinking, the door won’t close and will reverse.
- Door Sections – If your garage door has been damaged, it may be possible to replace a section of the door instead of replacing the entire door.
Aladdin Garage Door Repair in Atlanta, GA wants to hear from you! We promise same day service when you call by 2 pm, or your service call will be free. Our vehicles are stocked with standard replacement parts, new openers, remotes, keypads and more so we can serve you on the spot. Call us today at (678) 257-3563 or ask for an appointment online. We offer professional and affordable garage door repair in the Atlanta area and would like to meet you.
Quality Garage Door Replacements for Lifetime Value
Aladdin Doors of Atlanta, GA specializes in professional garage door replacement. We’re a family owned and operated business that offers not only new garage doors, but provides complete garage door sales, installation and service. In fact, we’re your one-stop-shop for everything for your garage door.
When it’s time to replace your garage doors, you need to know that you are investing in a product that will add value to your home for decades to come. The professional team at Aladdin Garage Doors will come to you to provide a free estimate and consultation for the new garage doors that will best suit your needs. From beautiful carriage-style doors to durable galvanized steel options that protect from forced entry and the elements, you can rely on us to offer:
- Top-Rated Doors: Our garage door replacements come from respected brands, such as Amarr, Clopay, C.H.I., and Wayne Dalton, for superior durability and value.
- Full-Service Repairs: We offer everything from same-day appointments to emergency repair services for brackets, rollers, cables, springs, and more.
- Expert Crews: All of our team members are screened, trained, and certified to ensure that they deliver efficient and professional service.
- Warranty Protection: We offer a variety of warranties for your protection, including a one-year labor guarantee and warranties on parts and doors.
When you realize that your old worn out garage door must be replaced, there’s nothing like a brand-new smooth-operating door that’s beautiful, durable and will last for years to come. After all, it’s what most people see when they drive down the street. If you’re not sure what you want and what you need, allow our professional crew to sit down with you to show you what’s available and what might look best for your home. This consultation is complimentary, and we’ll come to you. Some choose traditional or an old-fashioned carriage style, while others select modern contemporary doors. To make it stand out from the crowd, consider adding windows and decorative hardware. We partner with some of the best door manufacturers in the industry and keep our prices reasonable and affordable, so you’ll know you’re getting a good value for your money. Our full-service includes the consult, measurements, professional installation, clean up and continues with service and maintenance for the life of your door.
We appreciate your interest in Aladdin Doors and look forward to meeting you (and your old door) soon. For professional garage door replacement in Atlanta, GA, please call us today at (678) 257-3563.