Garage door springs are a critical component to your garage door because they are responsible for bearing the door’s weight as it opens and closes. Without functioning springs, your garage door is basically dead weight—and a serious accident waiting to happen, should the door fall on something or someone. Don’t allow this to happen! Call your professional garage door spring replacement specialists to get the job done: Aladdin Garage Doors.
When a garage door spring breaks and your car is in the garage, you won’t be able to get out. If you look just above the garage door and see a break in the spring, you’ll need it replaced. Here are some other signs that indicate you have a broken spring:
- The door will not open, even if you pull the manual release
- The door is too heavy to open by hand
- When you press the opener, the door only opens 3-5”
- The pulleys and cables may have snapped and might be hanging
- The door might be crooked as it moves up and down the track
- Springs tend to break more in extreme climates (very cold, very warm); metal contracts when it’s cold out
If you suspect your springs have failed, there’s just one thing to do: contact Aladdin Garage Doors for quick, professional garage door spring replacement. Call us by 2 PM, and we’ll have your springs replaced the same day!
Same-Day Service for Commercial and Residential Spring Repairs and Replacement
Whether you’re a homeowner with a standard one or two-car garage or the business manager of an expansive industrial facility, Aladdin Garage Doors has the expertise to handle any spring repair or replacement. Depending on how much you use your garage door, we offer two types of quality springs:
- Standard Springs: Our standard 10,000 cycle* springs are backed by a four-year warranty on parts and a one-year warranty on labor.
- High-Cycle Springs: For longer lasting performance, choose our 100,000* high-cycle springs that are now powder coated. These springs are larger in length and inside diameter, resist rust, last longer than traditional springs and are guaranteed for life. Great for larger families, multiple vehicles and where the garage door is used more like your front door.
* Springs are measured in cycles. Each time your garage door opens and closes, it counts as one cycle. The more you use your garage door, the more wear and tear will be placed on your springs. If you open and close your door 3-5 times daily, springs will last an average of 4-6 years.
One spring or two springs? If you have a two-car garage, it’s industry’s best practices to replace both springs, even though only one may be broken. When one spring breaks it makes sense that the other spring will most likely break shortly thereafter. Why pay for another service call? Additionally, since springs need to have the same tension, replacing only one is not effective.
Upon arrival, our trained and certified technician will explain the advantages of each type of spring. Because we carry a complete inventory of springs in our trucks, we will professionally install it on the spot.
Expert Garage Door Repair
In addition to spring replacement, Aladdin Garage Doors provides expert garage door repair for your opener and garage door. Whether it’s cables, rollers, brackets, hinges, drums, gears, tracks, rails or any component that would cause your door to not operate properly, call us today to schedule an appointment or complete our online form. Ask about our same-day service availability.