When your garage door isn’t working, you need fast, affordable garage door repair and you need it now! Garage doors and garage door openers have many components that may need repair over time. They include:
- Garage Door Openers – There are several reasons your door opener is not working. It is recommended to have a quality garage door repair company diagnose the problem and fix it.
- Springs – When garage door torsion springs break, your garage door will not open. Replacing springs can be very dangerous and requires an experienced professional.
- Cables – Garage door cables can become frayed, snap, break or come off the pulley. If the cable breaks, the door won’t open.
- Rollers – Rollers allow your door open and close smoothly. When they are bent or broken they need replacement.
- Track – The track holds and guides the rollers’ smooth operation. If it is bent or out of alignment, it can affect the other parts of the garage door.
- Inside Wall Units, Outside Keypads, Remote Controls – These allow you to enter and exit your garage.
- Safety Sensors – Safety (photo) sensors sense when objects are in the way of the door closing. If they are not in alignment or are blinking, the door won’t close and will reverse.
- Door Sections – If your garage door has been damaged, it may be possible to replace a section of the door instead of replacing the entire door.
Aladdin Garage Door Repair in Atlanta, GA wants to hear from you! We promise same day service when you call by 2 pm, or your service call will be free. Our vehicles are stocked with standard replacement parts, new openers, remotes, keypads and more so we can serve you on the spot. Call us today at (678) 257-3563 or ask for an appointment online. We offer professional and affordable garage door repair in the Atlanta area and would like to meet you.