Seeking a dependable, honest, hardworking garage door technician/installer. Primary duties include service, repair, sales, installation and troubleshooting garage doors and garage door openers. Strong ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Professionally represent company as a direct employee while developing and maintaining customer rapport, outstanding communication and customer service.
- Inspect garage doors, openers and related components; diagnose problems; replace or repair doors, openers and parts and document on company provided software.
- Pick-up weekly inventory and restock vehicle with replacement parts and necessary tools.
- Regularly perform job duties in a garage environment often under extreme conditions of summer heat and winter cold.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Computer proficient on a tablet using company software.
- Ability to lift 100 lbs. or more.
- Ability to push, kneel, crouch and climb ladders.
- 6-12 months related installation or construction experience; previous garage door sales/repair/installation ideal but not required.
- Stable work history.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Pass criminal background check and drug screening.
- Good at working with your hands; highly technically savvy.
- Maintain a polished personal appearance.</dd>
- Ensure company provided vehicle is kept neat, clean and organized.
- To be provided at the interview
- Full-time position of 40+ hours (Monday through Saturday with overtime as needed).